The strong RM4C team provides a blend of experience and technical expertise, available to deploy to our clients based on their specific needs.
Founder of RM4C
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – AGSM, 2013
- Masters of Fire Safety Engineering – UWS, 2006
- Graduate Diploma of Insurance – Deakin, 1999
- Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental) – UNSW, 1997
Over the years, Peter has consulted with various clients from a wide range of industries, including: food and beverage, manufacturing, hospitality, logistics and property management.
His extensive experience in the risk and insurance industry has made for an unparalleled level of expertise in complex risk areas. Whilst leading the RM4C consulting team, Peter also focuses on the strategic advice to Boards through the establishment and maintenance of Enterprise Risk Management systems.
Senior Safety Consultant
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), University of Newcastle
- Bachelors Degree of Occupational Health and Safety, University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Health and Safety (HSAS)
IOSH Managing Safely, UK
- Cert IV of Environmental Management
- ICAM Lead Investigator
Nigel has over 15 years experience in delivering world-class outcomes across high-risk industries in the UK, South America and Australia/New Zealand.
Risk and Safety Specialist
- Masters of Project Management, Western Sydney University
- Bachelors Degree of Mechanical Engineering, University of New South Wales
- Certificate III in Information Technology, TAFE NSW
- Certificate in WHS, OS and Health Technology, Open Colleges
Deepak has spent many years managing risk management projects across a varied range of industries.